Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sufjan (Soof-yawn) Stephens




So this week I have decided to share with you my new music obsession. I have rediscovered the sweet sweet sounds of Sufjan Stephens.


He even knits.

If you haven't noticed already, I have a really quirky taste in a lot of things. Sufjan is gloriously weird in every way and the best part of it is he gets basically no media attention for it. He isn't like the gross pop artists of today that bathe in the media shock that they get from the clothes that they wear. Sufjan is dead serious about being weird. It pleases his soul.


My favorite album has got to be Enjoy Your Rabbit.

The best part is his music. He makes really quirky song ideas into really great music. This man made two five disk Christmas albums. He's pretty dead serious about what he does.
So you should go check him out.

Have a nice day.



No comments:

Post a Comment