Saturday, January 19, 2013

Well this is new...

Hey there!

So, I don't think blogging is really a John thing, but! Inspired by my friends Kylee and Madi Riye, I have decided that this would be a great way to get my photography out into the world. (And maybe a little bit of myself as well) On a normal day I probably spend more time taking pictures of things than I spend eating. (I hate food) However deep this may sound, photography really just helps me find the good in my surroundings.I just love my magical little black boxes that much. *sniff* There's just so much that I do that people don't really see or even appreciate that I want to get out to the world, and that's why you're here.

About me, you ask? Well my name is John Trent. I'm a 16 year old white man native to Utah.There's not really a way to describe me other than, quirky, artistic, and musical. I really am one of the weirdest people I know. I mean, look at me:

I wear a shirt with a pigeon every day. (When I'm not wearing a sweater)

I play the guitar while hanging upside down of the time.

I play rugby and run cross country.

I probably go through 8-14 albums a day. (Yes, I have counted)

I wander around no trespassing areas with my camera, taking pictures of things.

I always bring my camera when I'm in the car.

I sing and play the piano, guitar, and I took up the violin in a moment of inspiration.

My drivers license says that I am a female. (Let's hope I never get pulled over)

When I get stressed, I draw and paint. (Along with my photography obsession)

I am my mother's only one.

Yup and that's me. I probably won't actually write posts like I have in this post because it will be pictures. I hope you got to know me better through my pictures!

1 comment: