Saturday, January 26, 2013

Is Your Father More Stylish Than Mine? I Think Not...


I have never realized how stylish the parent who did not give birth to me is until just recently! So, Today I would like to show with you some of the highlights of Papa Trent. Enjoy!


My father has always been quite a musical one. I'm proud to say his taste is even more obscure than mine. (Quite hard to come by these days) Apparently he was the president of the BYU men's chorus which I did not know until recently.

Some quality 60's music.

One must always be happy to wear a bow tie.

He has great style. (Which he obtained honestly from his birth in the days of Nixon, Star Trek, and hair grease)

He is in possession of some great sweaters, including this beauty.

He has great taste in literature which I am proud to continue.

Also he had a KILLER beard in the 90's but, I have been forbidden to show you by my mother.

And.. yeah! Those are some of the things I respect about my father. Hope you got to know him a little better like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment