Saturday, February 9, 2013

Quality Entertainment

As you might have noticed, I have gotten behind on some picture taking and blogrificating... blogrifying? Whatever.
So! Today I will share with you the things that entertain me while I'm being too lazy to blogrificate.

1. The 80's!
Filmed where I now live. Weird..

Dude. Anything from Teen Wolf to Tears For Fears. If you've ever talked to me I've probably cracked myself up with a reference to some 80's thing that you didn't know about. I've lived in the 80's since birth. (Well.. and the 50's.. and the 60's but we won't discuss my father now.)

2. Watching Matt Costa and His Pathetic Lip Hair Try To Groove




But only on Tuesdays, according to Madi.

3. Changing Into A Different Sweater

Beautiful.
 Wearing a recently purchased warmth-giving garment and singing loud for all to hear can bring lots of cheer even after Christmastime!

4. Wearing Short Shorts Long After Running

No picture for this one. You would've used your screen as a flat glass popsicle.

....

And that describes my life these past sick weeks. Until we meet again, blog observer!

1 comment: